Next Step VRtual is an Alberta based startup. We create interactive visuals in virtual reality to support stakeholder relations and project approval.
WHAT DO WE OFFER AND HOW DO WE HELP?
We create interactive visuals by inserting the 3D model of your proposed project into a virtual space. We develop the environment for this space by surveying the proposed location to generate a simulated real-world environment in virtual reality – scenery, landscape, topography, and sounds.
Imagine an immersive-to-scale virtual environment where the stakeholder can engage with your project on location. The stakeholder has access to tour with 360-degree views.
WHY USE INTERACTIVE VISUALS IN VIRTUAL REALITY?
The successful completion of a project depends on how the stakeholder views and perceives the proposition.
Stakeholders assimilate information based on their own mental models. Personal experiences, perceptions, and partial facts collectively influence people’s actions and what things they notice.
As a result, stakeholders may not process all the information communicated to them and search for messages that only align with their current views.
Next Step VRtual replaces stakeholder’s mental models with representative virtual reality models to enhance message delivery.
An immersive-to-scale virtual environment frames the proposed project within the appropriate setting to achieve the desired interpretation and perspective.
- Presentations at Stakeholder Workshops, Sessions, or Meetings:
– Supply the virtual reality gear as a ready-to-go package, a “VR-tool”, to allow stakeholders to immerse into the virtual environment. The VR-tool is available for rent, rent-to-own, or purchase.
- Development of Simulated Real-World Environments in Virtual Reality:
– Convert Point cloud data (LIDAR or laser scanning) to 3D Modelling
– Capture Omnidirectional (360-degree) photos to add hyper-realism
– Create contour 3D models based on topographical surveys
See our video:
Let us walk you through our process to create an interactive visual in virtual reality specific for your project.
#800, 940-6th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3T1